A rather uninspired view on the world with an emphasis on the miserable life of a Swiss guy in his late Twenties.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Oh my freaking God – it's Kylie!

In Hong Kong I have just met Kylie. And I hadn't even recognized her at first. When I was trying to persuade the representatives of that free shuttle bus that takes people to any major Kowloon hotel (exept the major one I had picked) she was behind me in line, ready to do what I was doing. So we shared a cab. And that's where she told me who she was. I couldn't believe it! Kylie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks different now. I wouldn't call her ugly, but she certainly doesn't look like back in those videos. But maybe it was just the fact that she wasn't wearing makeup or anything (well, she was wearing something, she wasn't, like, naked).

Apparently she's now joined Qantas as a promotion manager (quote: "I'm like the face of Qantas"). And she's with a British guy who conducts some sort of project in Africa. The hotel staff thought we were a couple when they saw us arriving in the same cab. It took us a while to straighten that one out. Even hours later the elevator girl asked where my partner was. I said that she was just some chick I had shared a cab with. Just some chick? Man, am I arrogant. She's KYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - you're so Lucky, Lucky, Lucky? Is that one of hers?

7:12 PM

 
Blogger Bettina said...

You're joking. You're not serious. You're lying. What are you talking about? You did not meet Kylie! Or did you?

12:21 PM

 
Blogger mardymichi said...

Well, her name WUZ definitely Kylie.

10:25 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

You mean THE Kylie?

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Bettina said...

No, Chris. He's a liar. Don't believe anything he says. It's just any old Kylie he met.

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

You know what would be cool? A link to Kylie so I knew who we were talking about. No I change my mind. It is more interesting not knowing...

11:53 AM

 
Blogger mardymichi said...

But I definitely HAVE met Britney Spears in a hotel gym a few years ago. She was on her way to the sunbed with two bodyguards accompanying her and a very annoying bitch constantly on her mobile phone saying things like "Yes, she is now on her way to the sunbed".

I was more attracted by some of those male dancers doing their stretches while I was trying to loose a pound or two.

1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home