A rather uninspired view on the world with an emphasis on the miserable life of a Swiss guy in his late Twenties.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Meet the Minister of Justice and Interior

According to Andy Warhol (wasn't it him?) everyone on earth gets 15 minutes of fame during the time of their life. I have just used up another 20 seconds. On tv last night. It so happened that the Minister of Justice and Interior of my state asked me to come up with a concept for his website. We've got elections coming up soon. So I did do something. And they all love it.

Feel free to take a look. (I have sent the link to my lovely friend Bettina down in Brisvegas as well but the bitch hasn't found it necessary to reply). Unfortunately it's in Swiss German. But better than Suaheli, I reckon. Tata.

http://www.markusnotter.ch

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I can't read a word of it, but your site is brilliant! I love it when you first get on the site and he is tieing his tie.

AS far as Bettina, well it is hard to get the attention of a woman like that. One can only dream.

1:05 PM

 
Blogger Bettina said...

Excuse me, but the bitch has replied. In a very nice manner, I might add. Don't get all sulky on me if I don't write back within 24 hours, Mr. I-only-post-once-in-6-month.

1:30 AM

 
Blogger Paulinha said...

Hi!!!!
Apart from being absolutely gorgeous you're also so talented!!! So rare to find... The site is great and I love how he moves... I wish I could speak duetsch(?) though...

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home