A rather uninspired view on the world with an emphasis on the miserable life of a Swiss guy in his late Twenties.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Berlin, organic.


Since I got back from New York in October I had been stuck in Zurich. January to March I was so goddamn busy I didn't get one bloody weekend. But things are better now, I have less work. So I decided to get the fuck out of Switzerland and occupy my friend Daniel's apartment in Berlin Kreuzberg while he's away doing some sort of research in Japan.

What a great feeling. To come home to a city I don't know. Not that I haven't been here before. The first two times I actually hated it. The third one I was busy writing concepts for some stupid tv series that never made it into production. The fourth time, a few weeks ago I heard about this place, so here I am.

I'm actually supposed to work. Which won't be that difficult, considering I hardly know a soul in this city. And there's no tv, so I can stick to those songs I have to finish.

The nicest thing is that I will be eating all-organic. There's actually such a thing as an organic supermarket in my Turkish-dinky neighbourhood. Althought the costumers are rather ugly and complain about fruit from Israel (we very pro Palestine here lah) stuff is quite nice. I found a gorgeous goat cheese.

So let's hope I'll be inspired to write some shit about Berlin. So far I'm not a Berliner yet. But gimmie a few days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Thatm girl reminds me of Janet Jackson for some reason.

8:54 PM

 
Blogger mardymichi said...

Probably her eyes.

2:38 AM

 
Blogger Bettina said...

Things are looking up. Mikey is eating Palestinian goats cheese in Berlin and writing songs. Nice.

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home