A rather uninspired view on the world with an emphasis on the miserable life of a Swiss guy in his late Twenties.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Help me, I'm falling in love.


This is scary. Two posts within a two days. Someone call an ambulance, please?

You might say that I'm probably bored in this city. Fact is that I'm quite enjoying Berlin, as I expected. Other fact is that on my first night I ran into a guy worth fancying. So rather than channelling all my negative energy into the brillant work I need so much at the moment, I'm bloody wasting it on some dude with beautiful soft light brown hair and bright blue eyes... Aaaw...

And what's pissing me off most is that fact that I'm getting all freaking robloodymantic about it. TACKY. The one thing I do criticise my beloved Bettina for ever so often. Okay, bitch, you got me. 0:1 for you. I'm only human, aren't I? At least partly.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Well just don't go posting one of those scary cyber versions of yourself.

8:55 PM

 
Blogger Bettina said...

Oh yeah, this is a great moment in my life. I got you good this time, didn't I? I'm enjoying this. I can't believe you even posted a pink love bear, this is pure gold! At least you've got some self-irony left, my dear. Now go on and tell us how beautiful life is and exactely how soft this ligth brown hair is. Go on, you know you want to.

10:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it up tiger. you know: what goes up, must come down. ask me.
kissis & miss you - meg, miez, whatever...

6:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and love, have you figured out, what kind of bear it is, this ugly one on the picture? i asked herbert about it, guess what he told me: "wir haben da einen unterschied zwischen dem normal sich verhaltenden bär, dem schadbär und dem, äh, problembär. und, äh, es ist ganz klar, äh, dass, äh, dieser bär, äh, ein problembär ist, und äh, es ist im übrigen auch, äh, im grunde genommen, äh, durchaus, äh, ein, äh, gewisses glück." - nice, isn't it!

6:19 PM

 
Blogger mardymichi said...

This is odd. The bear killed itself. I had no part in this.

3:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home